Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reading Plan

For my book, I would like to read a chapter or two a night. Each of the chapters are about 10 pages long, so I will often read 2 chapters. If I have a lot of homework in my other classes, I will likely read just one. The chapters are very dense judging by to the first one I already read, so it will give me enough time to fully understand the chapter as I read it. I think that i could be done reading in 2 and a half weeks, which brings me to February 28th. This will allow me to do my project the last week before break without a problem. When it comes to blogging, the blogs will be due Mondays and Thursdays. Because my group consists of only me, I will most likely discuss the book with you, or not carry out a discussion and continue to read in class.

1 comment: